That huge mirror that can be seen from the sky
Located in the southwest of Bolivia, it extends like an infinite white plain that, during the rainy season, becomes a mirror, where the ground reflects the sky. One of the most beautiful natural spectacles in the world: walking over the clouds.
Spectacular sunsets, a majestic display of stars, giant cactuses in the middle of a sea of salt, impossible perspectives, bubbling water eruptions and immense volcanoes are some of the wonders you will encounter while on this unforgettable journey: the best tourist destination on the planet.
You can't miss
- Giant cactuses of the Incahuasi Island
- Ayke's Pukara Mummies
- The unique "eyes of water"
- Game of reflexes and perspectives
- The view of the Thunupa volcano
- The first salt hotel in the world, Palacio de Sal
- Extension10582 km²
- Height3.650 ms.n.m.